Caribbean Treasure
Caribbean Treasure
Caribbean Treasure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Guild on Pirate's Of The Caribbean Online.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CAPTURE THE FLAG (A New Adventure !!! )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
River

River

CAPTURE THE FLAG  (A New Adventure !!! ) Empty
PostSubject: CAPTURE THE FLAG (A New Adventure !!! )   CAPTURE THE FLAG  (A New Adventure !!! ) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:13 pm

Tonight while sailing for fun and plunder -- I received a whisper from our friend Blee --
He asked if I had a crew of 4 -- and told me to tp immediately

I grabbed all able bodied (and some not so due to rum) crew members and tp'd into the midst of what seemed like a hundred pirates.

This was a gathering of guilds from the League of Guilds -- the group that CT is currently applying for membership.
The LOG had organized a game nite -- the game...... Capture the Flag !

In the blink of an eye we were to state our guild name and the name of our ship..... I named CT and the Black Swan

With much confusion -- no real knowledge of rules -- and scrambling to secure my crew -- we were assigned a volunteer observer who would travel with us -- Angel Love of the Dark Warlordz

With no time to discuss tactics with my crew, the order to start was issued and we were off and running.........

THE COURSE:

The entire crew was to run through Lave Gorge - Catacombs - Becketts Quarry - El Sudoron and to the dinghy on PDF Back Beach
Then when every member of the crew was present, including the observer, we launched the Black Swan and headed toward Outcast Island

(*** Note --- it is VERY fortunate that I have two ships named Black Swan.... as I prepared to launch I realized that my war frigate was severly damaged affraid ..... fortunately my war galleon has the same name and I was able to launch it pirat )

We found the Colossus flagship near Outcast --- at this point our team must attack and board the flag ship
After sinking the Colossus, the team is to land at Outcast Island and rejoin the other guilds.

THE CREW: Riverrat, George, Dante, Dark, Rider, Sandy, Gibby
OBSERVER: Angel Love/Dark Warlordz

*** IMPORTANT **** Crew may NOT tp during the game - no shortcuts
If a member is dc'd - they can rejoin only if the computer automatically rejoins them
NO JAIL --- If a member goes to jail the team is disqualified
Revive is OKAY

Next Capture the Flag game is scheduled for Saturday nite at 7:30pm eastern time

The crew can be as large as the ship can hold -- however, I see no advantage to a large crew, probably more disadvantage in trying to keep everyone together.

Blee and Angel both mentioned that their guilds practice this game --- sounds like a fun way to spend time together with our guildmembers!!!!!! An ocassional alternative to the Pearl rescue for fun perhaps??

Looking forward to more fun -- can't wait to try this again pirat
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/river215

CAPTURE THE FLAG (A New Adventure !!! )
Page 1 of 1