Caribbean Treasure
Caribbean Treasure
Caribbean Treasure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Guild on Pirate's Of The Caribbean Online.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

League of Guilds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tesoro

tesoro

League of Guilds Empty
PostSubject: League of Guilds   League of Guilds EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:10 am

Hey, on my vacation, i'd started looking into the league of guilds, a couple friends had mentioned it so I did a little research.

Since then I've been to two meetings and have been making friends with a couple of members. There are approximately 25 GM's from other guilds represented at the meetings and two officers are allowed to attend the meetings with me.

Seems like an interesting group. They host activities and have a process for admitting new guilds to the league. I went ahead and submitted Caribbean Treasure and will let you know the outcome. It seems a member of the guild would temporarily join our guild for a couple of days to get to know us, then they vote on our membership. I like the scrutiny since we all know the drama that can occur in some guilds.

Both Cat and River were with me at last nights meeting.

We'll keep you all posted.
Back to top Go down
http://web.me.com/diverdano/dm/Welcome.html
River

River

League of Guilds Empty
PostSubject: League of Guilds   League of Guilds EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:49 am

I really think membership in the LOG will be beneficial to CT -- there seems to be some great opportunity to network with other pirates and guilds and benefit from their experiences.

The LOG also seems to organize some fun events that we can all enjoy. Looking forward to having some of the members join us and get to know our terrific guild members pirat
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/river215
tesoro

tesoro

League of Guilds Empty
PostSubject: membership vote coming up   League of Guilds EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:38 pm

Well, many of us have enjoyed meeting and friending some great new pirates through the League of Guilds.

We had a wonderful time hosting Blee, the membership committee chairman, in guild for a week
We freed the Pearl (sorry I missed this one)
We Zombie danced all night at the Halloween weekend party
We plundered, told jokes, teased eachother, cleared the oceans and Lived the THIN RED LINE (once, even landed with 1% ship health - one of my new favorite pass-times Smile during the guild plunder event last Friday

Tomorrow night I understand that the league GM's will be voting on membership of Caribbean Treasure and am confident that we will be accepted. The main criteria are fun, friendship, courtesy and community (no surprises here).
I have had an opportunity to chat, level and just play with many of the GM's and officers of the league guilds; the more I spend time the more I enjoy the community, camaraderie and great personalities, and many of you have told me the same with your experiences.

I'll keep you posted and remember: have fun Pirates!
Back to top Go down
tesoro

tesoro

League of Guilds Empty
PostSubject: upcoming leage events - capture the flag   League of Guilds EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:55 pm

Well,
We have another week until the next meeting with the LOG officers, awaiting our vote into the league.

Time to meet and greet and have fun with our pirate sisters and brothers in the other league guilds. There is an event coming up Wednesday and again Saturday, Capture the Flag at Padres Del Fuego I believe both start at 7:30 PM EST. Looks like the course is: Race through Padres Caves, El Sudoron and Padres beach, Capture the Colossus flag and port at Outcast. Groups will be put into teams of 4 or so.

Should be interesting Smile

Dan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

League of Guilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Guilds   League of Guilds Empty

Back to top Go down

League of Guilds
Page 1 of 1