Caribbean Treasure
Caribbean Treasure
Caribbean Treasure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Guild on Pirate's Of The Caribbean Online.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CARIBBEAN TREASURES !!!!!!!!! please read

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
River

River

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CARIBBEAN TREASURES !!!!!!!!!  please read Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CARIBBEAN TREASURES !!!!!!!!! please read   HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CARIBBEAN TREASURES !!!!!!!!!  please read EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:07 am

***** 1ST ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION *****

Please join us as we celebrate our first year together

August 25th (Wednesday)

9:00 pm (eastern) Like a Star @ heaven Guild Members Only Like a Star @ heaven - games and individual accomplishments

pirat Friends may join our celebrations 10:00 pm (eastern)

Hope to see you all there !!!!!!!!!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/river215
BenWild

PostSubject: Happy Anniversary   HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CARIBBEAN TREASURES !!!!!!!!!  please read EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:49 am

Congrats Happy Anniversary to all dear Guildies, at this occasion I wanna Pay my gratitude to all my guild mates for giving me their support, and Special Thnx to River and Dan for guilding me Smile Btw, tho I could not attend the whole party, had great fun with friends and guildmates, Big Congrats to Dan and River for Mastering their Pirates and to Jane for completing her BB.
Hugs
Ben. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/514603677
River

River

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CARIBBEAN TREASURES !!!!!!!!! please read   HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CARIBBEAN TREASURES !!!!!!!!!  please read EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:12 am

Ben, Thanks for being part of our celebration! A good time was had by all and we enjoyed sloop race and dolly tag with out guildmembers and friends Smile

Hard to believe a whole year has gone by and last nite's celebration just reminded us all what great friends and family we enjoy by being part of Caribbean Treasur(e) Wink

Here's to many more years to come !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/river215
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CARIBBEAN TREASURES !!!!!!!!! please read   HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CARIBBEAN TREASURES !!!!!!!!!  please read Empty

Back to top Go down

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CARIBBEAN TREASURES !!!!!!!!! please read
Page 1 of 1