Caribbean Treasure
Caribbean Treasure
Caribbean Treasure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Guild on Pirate's Of The Caribbean Online.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dan makes Zen Master (again)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tesoro

tesoro

Dan makes Zen Master (again) Empty
PostSubject: Dan makes Zen Master (again)   Dan makes Zen Master (again) EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:08 pm

After much running around Tormenta, especially Urchi/Thrall beach; along with plenty of good voodoo, patience from many of you and other friends AND the dedication and 'encouragement' of Drill Sergeant River - Dan is now 50!!!

We had an nearly full crew at the mastering party.
The final blow was a head butt to an Urchi (I think, may have been a Thrall, been staring at them both for 2 days LOL).
Janey thinks she caught a screen shot with the glorious yellow glow and will try to post Smile

I feel accomplished and relieved, my other pirates have sat on the shelf since Pirates Online raised the notoriety cap and skill levels.

There were celebratory BB's (had to do twice cause Dan got dc'd for the first one - seems to happen more lately)
and there were lots and lots of cheers, rum and hugs Smile
Back to top Go down
http://web.me.com/diverdano/dm/Welcome.html
Scarlette Darkpaine

Scarlette Darkpaine

PostSubject: Re: Dan makes Zen Master (again)   Dan makes Zen Master (again) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:19 am

YAY DAN!! now scar has alot of catching up to do....
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/slayerhammy
River

River

PostSubject: Re: Dan makes Zen Master (again)   Dan makes Zen Master (again) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:34 am

YAY for Level 50 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

** Bows Politely to Zen Master Dan **

All that hard work and hours of determination have once again paid off --- now to enjoy the rewards of all that work... namely, NO MORE GROGGY !!!!!

I'll give you a little while to relax and bask in the glory..... but there are dusty pirates who have been sitting idle for way too long and adventures to be had pirat

I see a lot of thin red lines in your future bom

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Hugs!!!!!!! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/river215
tesoro

tesoro

PostSubject: ahh, adventures and catching up   Dan makes Zen Master (again) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:45 pm

Yes Scar! Ye have plenty of pirating to do to get Zen with that pirate (thou ye be mighty notorious and fierce as you are if my memory serves)

River! Adventure to be had, for sure! I recon there are 3 pirates each for us who have been neglected these past 10 lvls! We best be dustin em off and get them back into the seas, the caverns and on the beaches.

There's gold and treasure to be had, rum to drink and other and other pleasures to enjoy with ye both. Namely, your fine company Smile

Party me hearties, Yo-Ho!

Dan
Back to top Go down
http://web.me.com/diverdano/dm/Welcome.html
Samantha Morgan

Samantha Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Dan makes Zen Master (again)   Dan makes Zen Master (again) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:04 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven CONGRATS DAN Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dan makes Zen Master (again)   Dan makes Zen Master (again) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dan makes Zen Master (again)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Caribbean Treasure  :: General :: General-
Jump to: